Some of the coverages included are:
- Bodily Injury Liability responds should you or a member of your household accidentally injure another person in a boating accident, and includes coverage for injuries to swimmers and water-skiers.
- Property Damage Liability provides coverage if you hit and damage a dock, or if your boat collides with and damages another boat.
- Medical Payments pays for medical expenses resulting from injuries sustained in a covered boating accident.
- Physical Damage for your boat, motor and trailer covers you against the costs of theft, vandalism, windstorm, hail, lightning, fire, striking a submerged object, and explosion while you are boating, launching, hauling, or storing your vessel.
- Personal Property and Unattached Equipment coverage for your fishing gear and other personal property up to a specified amount. Unattached equipment such as water skis, deck chairs, anchors, safety equipment, and marine electronics are also covered for up to a certain amount.
- Emergency Assistance pays for the cost of on-water towing, labor, and basic emergency services (such as delivery of fuel or a battery) if your boat or personal watercraft is disabled while on the water up to a specified amount.
- Fuel Spill and Wreckage Removal covers fuel spills and wreckage removal at the limit of liability.
We also offer coverage for you if you are in an accident with an uninsured boater/underinsured boater.
In addition, if you have high-value watercraft such as yacht, please visit Arroyo’s Private Client Services.